Coffee on the table cafe @ Penang 槟城美食篇 III

/
0 Comments
 Coffee on the table cafe @ Penang 槟城美食篇 III

The next cafe I am going to recommend is Coffee on the table cafe. 
下个要介绍的是一间叫Coffee on the table的咖啡厅。

Address: 164, Lebuh Pantai, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Contact number: +604-2622611
Opening hours: 9.00 am till 1100 pm
Click here and here to check out their FB page and latest updates! (I have no idea why they have two lol)

Melvin and the shop 是麦文没错









"This is so comfortable"

"Woooo I'm sinking in"
I don't really remember the name of our drink but I think it's either the Rose latte set or the Dirty chai latte. They are both RM22 anyways.The taste is fine but I feel like it's kind of overpriced. 
我不太记得我们点的是玫瑰口味还是印度风味的,可是他们价格都是RM22,味道是不错可是就是觉得有些小贵吧。
Their breakfast sets are RM15.90 with fruits and a small glass of juice included.
早餐RM15.90包含水果和一个小杯的果汁

This is the difference between "juice without ice" and "juice with ice" lol
I asked for "no ice" but I didn't expect my juice to be so much lesser than Mel's iced juice. I mean, at least make it look like 70% full??? lol
我说,我要求不要冰也不至于和有冰的果汁相差那么远吧


My Sunny Side Up. Look how gorgeous it is but the portion is quite small for me.
Pork pork pork. So you can tell it's a non-halal cafe :)
份量有点小,点这个是冲着猪肉去的,所以这间咖啡馆不适合回教徒喔。




Mel's scramble eggs 麦文的




Who would specially like this restaurant? 
谁会特别喜欢这间餐厅呢?
People who enjoy spending their money on cafes/cafe hopping, those who eat a small portion and those who love taking fancy photos.
喜欢参观各种咖啡馆、食量小、喜欢拍各种美照的人吧。

Is this price range okay?
价钱还行吗?
I personally think it's kind of overpriced. The latte art work is very cute and special but RM22 for that and some cookies? Not my kind of pleasure (but some people might enjoy and appreciate it better than me :D)
我个人认为有点小贵吧。拿铁确实很可爱特别,可是一杯和几块饼干就RM22不是我的类型(可是可能有些人会比我更欣赏和享受吧 :D)。

How is the environment?
环境如何?
It feels good to be there, nice environment with air conditioner.
环境很舒服啊,有冷气什么的。

Will I visit this restaurant again?
你会再回去这个餐厅吗?
Most probably not. The environment and food are fine but I don't think I would go back again. 
1. The portion of the breakfast set is too small for both of us
2. The food taste good but nothing remarkable about it
3. I personally think it's overpriced

应该不会,环境和食物的味道都还不错可是我还是觉得自己不会再回去吧。
1. 食物对我们来说有些小份
2. 味道是不错可是没有什么让人留下特别印象的
3. 我个人觉得有些小贵



Everyone have different taste, preference, and opinion so what I wrote in this post might not apply to you but still, I hope it helped you in someway :)
每个人都有每个人的喜好和意见,所以我这里写的可能跟你想的不一样,可是还是希望你看了这一篇后,对你有一点帮助 :)



Ending this with Mel's expression :D



You may also like

No comments :

Awkeirdjoey's blog. Powered by Blogger.