Why did I started blogging again

/
0 Comments
Why did I started blogging again

Hi there!

If you are reading my blog right after I published this post, I believe you must be someone I know since I sort of posted about my blog on my Snapchat and Instagram.
You must be wondering, "why Joey suddenly open a blog ah?" (in Malaysian accent btw)
I know the existence of blog since I was around 12 and I was kind of active in blogging when I was in high school until one day I just stopped blogging and it has been quite a period. I checked that the last time I blogged something on my previous blog was in year 2013. Honestly, I don't know why, I just have the urge to open a blog again. 
If you know me, you'll know that I carry my camera with me most of the time and I take pictures of many things. So I was like, "Hey I should probably start blogging again, share my pictures and experiences with people, tell them where to visit, what to eat,  good deals...etc"
Also, one day I encountered my friend's friend's friend's blog (Wow what a close relationship and are you a stalker?) 
Thanks to this guy, I got inspired by his blog. I actually admire the way he shares his random thoughts and adventures in his blog (Yes, it's a he, let me know if you think you know who he is! :p)
So yeah, this time I'll try to keep my blog updated ...... weekly? We'll see!
Thanks for reading btw.


You may also like

No comments :

Awkeirdjoey's blog. Powered by Blogger.